Independent advice on web services and web presence for businesses and not-for-profit organisations
- We make websites.
- We can help with site maintenance, site audits and analytics.
- We can assess the quality of your current website and offer recommendations for improvement
- We give independent advice about web services.
- We can help with content strategy and construction.
- We can train you and/or your staff in web technologies.
- We particularly like to work with not-for-profits, community groups and green businesses.
A guide to costs
- A typical 5 page site may cost around $600 – $750 to construct plus $50 to host for one year.
- Training in how to edit site content is available for clients on a per hour basis.
- Maintenance packages (software updates and backups) start at $100 pa depending on your needs.
- Statistical analysis reports provided on a monthly basis are available starting from $100 pa, the actual costs depending on the level of detail required.
- An assessment of
– the fitness for purpose
– site performance and
– SEO readiness
of your site can be provided via a comprehensive SEO checklist with recommendations starting from $250 for a relatively straightforward site. Please note that we do not carry out any grey or black hat strategies; also we offer selected social media marketing campaigns.
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.